PLEASE REVIEW ILLUMINATE'S STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
ILLUMINATE Terms & Conditions *
1. Payment terms: All invoices will be submitted via email and payment will be due to ILLUMINATE Inc. based on evaluation of your credit application.
The following forms of payment are accepted:
a. ACH payment
c. Credit card (3% processing fee will be applied)
2. To ensure timely reconciliation, charges shown on an invoice and/or statement will be considered acceptable unless communicated in writing within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
3. Ordering: All orders must be accompanied by a signed quotation and/or an official purchase order. Once the order is processed, any changes (additions, deletions, cancellations & modifications) in product, quantity and/or delivery location may result in additional charges.
4. Shipping: Shipping charges are based on standard ground or freight shipping costs, unless otherwise noted. Expediting requests may result in additional charges. Unless previously agreed upon, freight/shipping charges include standard delivery to a loading dock. Any early/late charges, lift-gate usage, re-deliveries, inside deliveries, etc. may result in additional shipping charges.
5. Damages or Loss: Acknowledgement and confirmation of receipt of all products must be completed within 72 hours of delivery. It is the responsibility of the recipient to inspect the items and notify ILLUMINATE of any delivery issues; including damaged, missing and/or inaccurately delivered product. ILLUMINATE will investigate and work directly with the manufacturer to expedite a replacement to the specified shipping address.
6. Returns: All fixtures that are custom made, made to order, or special ordered, are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable. For all other fixtures, our return policy is based on the product manufacturers’ policies. Some manufacturers may allow returns of regularly inventoried items with a restocking fee. These restocking fees may range from 10% to 35% depending on the manufacturer or product. Return requests must be made within 30 calendar days of the initial delivery to qualify for potential credit, refund or exchange, dependent upon the aforementioned return policy. Return shipping charges for non-defective product are the responsibility of the buyer. If shipping labels or pickup requests are required to be made by ILLUMINATE, the cost of the return freight will be deducted from the credit issued. All returns are required to be accompanied by a preauthorized return goods authorization (RGA). Do not return product without an RGA issued by ILLUMINATE. All packaging must be present for non-defective returns or exchanges and product must be unused and uninstalled, otherwise the return will be denied by the manufacturer, and credit will not be issued.
7. Cancellations: Once an order is placed into production with the manufacturer, cancelling orders may no longer be possible. If a cancellation with the manufacturer can be supported, there may be a fee associated with such action.
8. Warranties: Standard manufacturer warranties apply when applicable. Warranties vary by manufacturer and product
ILLUMINATE reserves the right to re-evaluate and modify terms & conditions at any point.
Received! Thank you for submitting your Credit Application Request.
The ILLUMINATE credit team will process your application within 3-5 business days. Once complete, you will receive an email with approval details or a request for additional information.
If you have any follow-up questions, please contact us at email@example.com.